Thursday 23 January 2014

Bored with it all, now...

I was planning to write an article today entitled, 'If David Icke did not exists the New World Order would have to invent him'. But I'm not going to bother, I really can't be arsed.

I'm not so stupid that I would say that I will never post again and it may well be that I post again next week, next month or later today. But I really feel like saying, fuck it. Fuck everything and everybody - I'm going to trash my conscience and get a sales job selling shit to any fool who will buy it and live it up on the killing I will make. Not that I am capable of ignoring my conscience, I just sometimes wish I didn't give a shit and that living on this planet wasn't such agony.

I have reached the point that I think that only divine or alien intervention can save humanity from itself. I think I reached that conclusion many years ago but refused to give up fighting anyway. The last few years have been one coffee morning after another in terms of dawning reality. There has been just one long list of disappointments as far as what I have thought I could believe.

The recent farce and malfeasance which has been evident at a certain new media outfit coupled with the emergent ethical fascism 2.1 on the forum which gave its backing to the project; moral, material, creative and financial didn't come as any surprise to me. I have had personal dealings with some of the players involved and although, like many, I hoped something good would come out of it, I said privately that I predicted that the main personality behind it would either resign or be forced out within a year, mainly because I have seen things come together in the same badly conceived way before and I could not imagine that adding a great deal of money to the formula would help - in fact, it would be like throwing petrol on a fire, an instantaneous flash of energy which could not be sustained.

Hiring people who have qualification and/or experience but lacking in knowledge and commitment to the idea - rather than the organisation whilst exploiting the good will and depth of others is a recipe for conflict which would feed on itself. I've seen this in charity organisations as the transform from grass roots organic groups into corporations. The soul is bought out. Revelations which testify to this in this instance emerge almost daily.

The assurance of free speech for all is made in publicity material but there are countless instances of people who have volunteered their voices and skill but have been ignored. The forum from whence much of the viewership spends much of its time has become an information police state. You support the project or you are out, either temporarily suspended or permanently - as they newspeak euphemistically put it, inactive.

There are plenty of other forums which give voice to those people who do not share the narrow views of that forum and they have become busier over the past few months as members are suspended or made inactive. They feed on discord and are a feeding ground for gossip and logical triple jumps - woe betide anybody who can be cross referenced by the smallest detail - they will be marked for life. I tried to follow the lynching of one individual through several pages of one thread and there was not one single attempt to verify the information being posted before the horse's backside was slapped and the victim was left dancing on the end of a rope.

These forums are merely another level of a riven society. They are operated as macrofascist communities who tease out their own agendas to create another in a myriad of ideological apartheids. If they use the same methodology, they are no better than the regimes they purport to expose, they should be avoided by any free thinking person. They are an angry mob writ digital.

I concede that having written about certain matters, I have contributed to the online mire and I recognise that sometimes it is impossible not to vent one's spleen but it it is probably having imbibed toxic material which was the cause of the need to expell it and there is virtually an infinite amount of it being squirted into the human brain which it is incapable of processing. I don't really know how to stop it but the inevitable conclusion of over consumption of information; unverified, useless, news, gossip, statistics, crap, horror, titilation, illusion, fear, hate etc. etc. is some form of psychosis.

I was minded just how germaine this is when I read the following story:

Mother urges internet awareness after daughter's suicide

In the article, the girl's mother summed it up perfectly and concisely when she said that her daughter had been 'in the clutches of a toxic digital world'. That is exactly what I see. I can see how people with certain personalities or characteristics will become addicted to the toxins and will not be able to wrench themselves from it. Fortunately for me, I have a personality which binges on something until it makes me sick and then at some point recognise that it has to stop and act decisivley - or at least try to. Hence my abstention from alcohol, tobacco and other drugs as well as from television. Purging myself from the toxic digital world may prove more problematic as so much of modern life is wired into it but seeing it for what it is is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment